Thursday, October 13, 2011

Find my IPhone App and My Angel Steve Jobs

This is not about travel, but this is info you need to know!

IPhones and Droids have apps called Find My IPhone (or droid), and you need to download and activate right now!!!!!!!!!!

Our home was broken into last night. We live in a house built in 1925, and sometimes when the weather changes our alarm goes off. Around 2:45 am Thursday morning our alarm went off. I rolled out of bed, checked the alarm and went downstairs. I heard no sounds, and nothing looked out of place. The 100 pound dog was lying on the leather couch, and not barking. I went back upstairs and went to bed.

When the wife got up around 6:30, and when she went downstairs, she couldn't find her phone, and noticed our wallets were gone. I glanced into the carport, and noticed her car was gone. We called the police, and they came quickly.

I had my phone upstairs, and went to the Find My IPhone App. I tried to find her phone, but it was turned off. I set the app to email me the location if her phone was turned on. About twenty minutes later I got an email from Apple giving me the location of her phone. I called the cops and let them know.

The cops found our car, and then surrounded the house. They soon got a warrant, and stormed the house. They found evidence from at least eight different break ins from all over town.

This crime was solved thanks to an IPhone App! Thanks Steve Jobs, you make life better from beyond the grave. Steve Jobs is my guardian angel's name.

Parents: You need this app, not only for something like this, but on your teenagers phones as well. I know your kids may not want you to know where they are 24/7, but with this App you can!

Bottom Line: GET THE APP!

No comments:

Post a Comment